Assistantship Application

Assistantships provide financial support for many graduate students. Teaching assistantships are funded by the department, and research assistantships are funded by individual faculty research grants. Only doctoral students and master's students who select the thesis option are eligible for teaching or research assistantships. Out-of-state and international students who are funded at least half time are eligible for in-state tuition rates.

Computer Science & Engineering Courses (or equivalent) you have completed. Mark you final grade below the course number. 

Only mark a grade below the courses you feel you can support with confidence.