The Department of Computer Science and Engineering offers the Grad Track for eligible Computer Science and Computer Engineering students. Using the application below, a student can apply for the Grad Track. After being admitted to the Grad Track, students can enroll in up to nine credit hours of 5000-level graduate courses while an undergraduate which will count BOTH toward the undergraduate degree and, later, an MS degree. Clearly, this will put undergraduate students a step ahead in graduate school.
To be eligible to apply, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a BSCS or BSCE major.
- Must have completed at least 75 credit hours.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or greater in CS or CE core courses.
How to apply
To apply, students must
- Complete the departmental application form.
- Complete the offical UNT application form.
- Attach an unofficial UNT transcript.
- Attach two recommendation letters from CSE faculty members. They must be on letterhead and signed by the faculty member.
- Email all the attached, completed documents, to email@example.com
For more information, please contact Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org.