Congratulations to Kelly Jacques and Ridwan Hossain for receiving the College of Engineering Outstanding Senior Award and the College of Engineering Outstanding Graduate Student Award, respectively.
Both Jacques, a materials science and engineering senior, and Hossain, an electrical engineering graduate student, were selected based on their excellence in academics, research and professional service.
Outstanding departmental awards
The following undergraduate students also received awards from their respective programs:
- Allison Anguiano, Biomedical Engineering Outstanding Senior
- Michael Helwick, Computer Engineering Outstanding Senior
- Ngan Tran, Computer Science Outstanding Senior
- Ha Train, Construction Engineering Technology Outstanding Senior
- Linh Nguyen, Electrical Engineering Outstanding Senior
- Jon Mays, Information Technology Outstanding Senior
- Justin Czajkowski, Mechanical and Energy Engineering Outstanding Senior
- Alyssa Sarvadi, Mechanical Engineering Technology Outstanding Senior
Jacques also received the Materials Science and Engineering Outstanding Senior award.
The following graduate students also received awards from their respective programs:
- Gabriella Bridges, Biomedical Outstanding Graduate Student
- Nandini Damera, Computer Engineering Outstanding M.S. Student
- Gayatri Akella, Computer Science Outstanding M.S. Student
- Robin Chataut, Computer Science and Engineering Outstanding Ph.D. Student
- Nathan Ley, Materials Science and Engineering Outstanding Graduate Student
- Ramesh Shrestha, Mechanical and Energy Engineering Outstanding Graduate Student
Hossain also received the Electrical Engineering Outstanding Graduate Student award.