Basic Euclidian geometry and linear algebra, computer graphics algorithms and data structures, OpenGL and its inner workings.
CSCE 2100, CSCE 2110, MATH 2700
OpenGL Programming Guide; Dave Shreiner, Graham Sellers, John Kessenich, Bill Licea-Kane; Addison Wesley. ISBN 9780321773036
Computer Graphics with OpenGL; Donald Hearn, P
- Analyze, modify and implement existing computer graphics algorithms.
- Design and implement new computer graphics algorithms that are effective and efficient.
- Develop and apply knowledge of computer graphics hardware effectively in the design and implementation of graphics algorithms.
- Create computer graphics applications using standard graphics libraries and products, including OpenGL.
- Use basic matrix and vector operations and related concepts from linear algebra in the design and development of graphics algorithms and applications.