GenCyber Teachers Camp
The goal of the UNT GenCyber Teachers Camp is to increase the cybersecurity expertise of middle and high school Computer Science/STEM teachers so that they can introduce a cybersecurity curriculum into their classrooms. Our camp centers on Cybersecurity Foundations and emphasizes cybersecurity as a helping profession that impacts many aspects of society.
The camp is sponsored by GenCyber, the National Security Agency (NSA), and the National Science Foundation (NSF).
Participant eligibility requirements
- Must be a middle/high teacher who teaches computer science or STEM-related courses
- Must be able to attend 5 in-person sessions scheduled in Denton
- Must be able to attend pre-camp and post-camp activities (24-30 hours virtual or in-person)
- Must be willing to complete post-surveys at the end of the camp
- Dr. Hyunsook Do (email@example.com) Program Director
UNT campus (Discovery Park): 3940 N Elm St, Denton, TX 76207